Key data at a glance
The aluminum riser improves accessibility in 5-sided machining. It can either be mounted directly and firmly on the machine table or be set up on a zero point plate. The round base is designed for the Quick•Point® 96 system and can be equipped with the two zero point plates 45800 and 45480. In addition to this variant with a total height of 60 mm, the round riser is also available with a height of 100 mm.
Diameter bottom: 246 mm (9.69")
Height: 60 mm (2.36")
Benefits Quick•Point® Risers
- Accessibility Increased accessibility for 5-axis machining
- Modularity Fast and precise expansion of the zero-point system on the machine table
- Handling Great handling characteristics thanks to low weights
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.