Key data at a glance
This riser is suitable for creating the necessary distance between the machine table and the workpiece in 5-axis machining, thus benefiting from improved accessibility. The matching Quick•Point® plate has part number 45400. The riser can be fixed directly and firmly to the machine table. It can also be clamped in a zero point plate via its zero point clamping studs. In addition to this version with an overall height of 60 mm, it is also available with a height of 100 mm and as a round version.
Benefits Quick•Point® Risers
- Accessibility Increased accessibility for 5-axis machining
- Modularity Fast and precise expansion of the zero-point system on the machine table
- Handling Great handling characteristics thanks to low weights
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.