Key data at a glance
The mechanical zero-point clamping system for the RoboTrex 52 automation system is opened and clamped by the robot via a lever. Like the Quick•Point® zero-point clamping system, it guarantees highly accurate positioning of the clamping devises with a repeat accuracy of < 0.005 mm.
Benefits RoboTrex Zero-Point Clamping System
- Independence No additional utilities required within the machine tool.
- Set-up time savings Fast setup and dismantling in the zero-point system.
- Utilization Both automated and manual production possible.
RoboTrex Automation System
By using RoboTrex, machining hours and thus productivity can be increased. RoboTrex covers every need from single part to large-scale production. It is flexible, easy to use and offers great value for money. This makes it appealing for SME’s and for those just starting out.
- Easiest operation The intuitive operation and the pre-adjusted robot do not require any special knowledge. Training is kept to a minimum.
- Fastest set-up time Thanks to offline preparation of the trolleys, the system is set up within a few moments without any machine downtime.
- Highest flexibility Both the offline trolley preparation and the diversity of machinable parts guarantee maximum flexibility.